Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hardy Boys - The Shore Road Mystery by Franklin W Dixon

Hello people,

The Shore Road Mystery by Franklin W. Dixon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am an avid reader of Hardy Boys since I was, well as far as I can remember. I still remember crying when in Delhi during a vacation to get a copy ;P, when along with my cousins I was just strolling around outside.

So I decided to give this a go just to relax a bit. the story starts with a friend,Jack, of Hardy Boys asking them to help out in a family mystery to find a treasure. Meantime cars are being stolen in Bayport and interestingly the evidence is pointing to Jack and his father. the suddenly one day Jack and his father are kidnapped.

The story is how the boys solve the mystery and also trap the car thieves.

My purpose was served. ;) Just a stroll through 210 pages!


View all my reviews

 Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...